Please note that this is a running list. Updates about our response to the COVID-19 situation will bolded, italicized and dated.
To our Hub Members,
Your safety and well-being and that of our team is our number one priority. We will continue to monitor guidance and mandates from our local and state governments, the DOH and CDC. In response to the latest developments surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19), here are the latest changes and updates to our space until further notice:
Sanitation and Safety Measures
- The Hub has a daily sanitizing crew that comes in at 2pm and 8pm.
- A sanitizing station has been placed in the main entryway and kitchen entrance. All members and guests will be required to sanitize their hands upon entry.
- Starting 9/24, members are able to use our guest policy to have guests for up to 2 hours or may book a guest pass to cowork for the day. All guests must sign in.
- All members must check-in on the Hub Coworking App and show our host team upon entering. (August 13, 2020)
- Taped Markers have been placed in front of the Host Desk for social distancing
- We are not accepting cash at this time. Debit, Credit and charges to your personal and team account are accepted.
- Masks will be mandatory when walking around the coworking space. For example, please wear a mask from your coworking desk to the kitchen.
- Masks can be removed at your discretion while you work in your private office or at your selected desk for the day
- Upon re-opening, members who cowork will need to choose one location per day. Members will be given a table marker to designate their area. When you’re done for the day, please leave the table marker in place to prompt our team to sanitize your area. Please do not move or change locations during the day so we ensure the sanitization of the desk after each use.
- Desks, tables and chairs have been rearranged to allow for proper social distancing. Dividers have been placed in certain areas to create safety barriers. Please do not rearrange the layout without approval by our team.
Membership, Access and Amenities
- Starting September 24, 2020 the following changes will be implemented:
- All members are welcome back for coworking. Please visit here for most recent updates: https://www.oneoahu.org/faqs
- Our Suite 100 doors will be unlocked for normal business hours M-F, 9am-5pm starting 9/28/2020.
- Hosts will be available at the front desk starting 9/28/2020 for mail, parking validations, printer/tech issues and general questions.
- Shared Kitchen Changes as of September 24, 2020 to reflect the C&C of Honolulu’s Reopening Strategy:
- A hand sanitizing station has been placed at the main entrance.
- Limited seating will be available for members that want to eat or drink at the dining table. Please keep your mask on while in the kitchen if you are not actively eating or drinking.
- You’re welcome to use the microwave, toaster oven and other amenities but please enjoy your meal in your workspace or private office.
- Coffee station and beer taps will be available. Please sanitize your hands before using.
- In order for us to safely provide filtered water and ice, we’re asking everyone to not use their personal water containers (ie: hydroflasks) at the water dispenser. Please use a glass pitcher to refill. If you decide to use a glass cup, please grab a clean one before pouring again.
- We encourage members to bring their own dishes and utensils
- We will be removing the shared cutlery.
- Disposable wrapped cutlery will be provided.
- Our shared dishes can still be used. We ask that you empty and rinse your dishes of any waste and liquids before placing them in the provided sanitizing bins
- Our team will load/unload the dishwasher throughout the day
- We will be requiring all members and guests to use face coverings while using our meeting rooms. In reference to OFFICE OF THE MAYOR CITY AND COUNTY OF HONOLULU EMERGENCY ORDER NO. 2020-19 (COVID-19 [Novel Coronavirus]). “All individuals within the City shall wear face coverings while indoors in public spaces, including, but not limited to enclosed common areas of commercial and residential buildings.” (July 14, 2020)
- All meeting rooms will be open with restrictions. We’re allowing up to 2 people in the Small Meeting Room, Suite 200 Entry and Suite 200 Corner Meeting Rooms. We’re also allowing up to 4 people inthe Boardroom. Be sure to book the meeting rooms via the app before using.
Remediation Plan (June 3, 2020)
- In the unforeseeable event that a COVID case has been identified in the facility, Hub Coworking Hawaii will implement the following plan:
- Notify all members while maintaining confidentiality
- Close for up to 3 days
- Deep professional cleaning of facility
- Continual updates with members on current status and plan
COVID-19 Certification and Liability Release Notice (July 10, 2020)
BEFORE ENTERING Hub Coworking Hawaii, read this notice carefully. The safety of our community is our utmost priority. As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, we are closely monitoring the situation and following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), our government, local health authorities, industries best practices, and feedback from our community. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BY ENTERING HUB COWORKING HAWAII, YOU ARE AFFIRMING AND REPRESENTING THAT:
|1.||You have NOT tested positive for COVID-19, or you are NOT presumptively positive for COVID-19 based on your health care provider’s assessment of your symptoms.|
|2.||You have NOT been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting to receive test results.|
|3.||You are NOT currently experiencing, or have NOT experienced any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days:|
|4.||You have NOT, in the past 14 days, been in close contact with anyone who experienced any of the above symptoms or has experienced any of the above symptoms since your contact.|
|5.||You have NOT, in the past 14 days, been in close contact to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.|
|6.||You have NOT, in the past 14 days, been on a flight or traveled outside of Hawaii or have been in close contact to anyone who has.|
|7.||You WILL abide by CDC guidelines for current social distancing, which includes wearing a mask, and practicing the 6-foot distance protocol while using common areas at the Hub.|
|8.||Hub Members: Have read and agree to comply with the current Hub Operational Procedures, in place for use of the Hub as a Member. Members who host guests (based on our current policies) are responsible for their guests at all times.|
|9.||Violations: All Users of the Hub agree that violations to the Hub Operational Procedures in place at this time may result in being asked to leave the facility and/or loss of membership.|
LIABILITY WAIVER NOTICE
The Hub management team is committed to providing a safe environment. By entering the Hub, all Users (Members, Guests, Staff) agree that the certification and affirmation above was answered truthfully and to the best of your ability. In addition, all Users agree to release the Hub Coworking Hawaii from any liability for the unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this unprecedented time. We look forward to welcoming you all back to our space when the time is right!
The Hub Team