Please note that this is a running list. Updates about our response to the COVID-19 situation will bolded, italicized and dated.
To our Hub Members,
Your safety and well-being and that of our team is our number one priority. We will continue to monitor guidance and mandates from our local and state governments, the DOH and CDC. In response to the latest developments surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19), here are the latest changes and updates to our space until further notice:
Sanitation and Safety Measures
- The Hub has a daily sanitizing crew that comes in at 8am and 1 pm.
- A sanitizing station has been placed in the main entryway and kitchen entrance. All members and guests will be required to sanitize their hands upon entry.
- Taped Markers have been placed in front of the Host Desk for social distancing
- We are not accepting cash at this time. Debit, Credit and charges to your personal and team account are accepted.
- Masks will be mandatory when walking around the coworking space. For example, please wear a mask from your coworking desk to the kitchen.
- Masks will not be mandatory when you work at your selected desk for the day
- Upon re-opening, members who cowork will need to choose one location per day. Members will be given a table marker to designate their area. When you’re done for the day, please leave the table marker in place to prompt our team to sanitize your area. Please do not move or change locations during the day so we ensure the sanitization of the desk after each use.
- Desks, tables and chairs have been rearranged to allow for proper social distancing. Dividers have been placed in certain areas to create safety barriers. Please do not rearrange the layout without approval by our team.
Membership, Access and Amenities
- Starting June 01, 2020 all current members (Starter, Part Time, Unlimited) are welcome back to cowork. (May 28, 2020)
- Starting June 05, the Hub will be accepting new members and opening the meeting rooms to the public with cleaning stations in each meeting room. (May 28, 2020)
- We are accepting new Virtual Office Members during this time. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will help set up your mail service.
- Mail pick up for all members is available M-F, 9am -5pm
- Our Shared Kitchen is available for use by our members and their guests
- A hand sanitizing station has been placed at the main entrance
- We ask that members wash their hands before and after use of the coffee, tea, kombucha and beer stations
- We encourage members to bring their own dishes and utensils
- Disposables will be provided if a member chooses to use
- Our shared dishes can still be used. We ask that you empty your dishes of any waste and liquids before placing them in the provided sanitizing bins
- Our team will load/unload the dishwasher throughout the day
- We will be requiring all members and guests to use face coverings while using our meeting rooms. In reference to OFFICE OF THE MAYOR CITY AND COUNTY OF HONOLULU EMERGENCY ORDER NO. 2020-19 (COVID-19 [Novel Coronavirus]). “All individuals within the City shall wear face coverings while indoors in public spaces, including, but not limited to enclosed common areas of commercial and residential buildings.” (July 14, 2020)
- To follow through with proper social distancing, the Board Room will be available for Virtual Conferencing and for the occasional small in-person meeting consisting of 4 people. Likewise, the Workshop Room is available for Virtual Conferencing and for up to 8 people for in-person meetings.
- Sanitizing kits have been placed in the Workshop Room and Boardroom. Please sanitize any touch points before and after your meeting
- The Small Meeting Room, Suite 200 Entry Meeting Room and Suite 200 Corner Meeting Room will be reopened to the public and available for 2 person meetings starting June 5th, 2020. (June 2, 2020)
Remediation Plan (June 3, 2020)
- In the unforeseeable event that a COVID case has been identified in the facility, Hub Coworking Hawaii will implement the following plan:
- Notify all members while maintaining confidentiality
- Close for up to 3 days
- Deep professional cleaning of facility
- Continual updates with members on current status and plan
COVID-19 Certification and Liability Release Notice (July 10, 2020)
BEFORE ENTERING Hub Coworking Hawaii, read this notice carefully. The safety of our community is our utmost priority. As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, we are closely monitoring the situation and following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), our government, local health authorities, industries best practices, and feedback from our community. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
BY ENTERING HUB COWORKING HAWAII, YOU ARE AFFIRMING AND REPRESENTING THAT:
|1.||You have NOT tested positive for COVID-19, or you are NOT presumptively positive for COVID-19 based on your health care provider’s assessment of your symptoms.|
|2.||You have NOT been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting to receive test results.|
|3.||You are NOT currently experiencing, or have NOT experienced any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days:|
|4.||You have NOT, in the past 14 days, been in close contact with anyone who experienced any of the above symptoms or has experienced any of the above symptoms since your contact.|
|5.||You have NOT, in the past 14 days, been in close contact to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.|
|6.||You have NOT, in the past 14 days, been on a flight or traveled outside of Hawaii or have been in close contact to anyone who has.|
|7.||You WILL abide by CDC guidelines for current social distancing, which includes wearing a mask, and practicing the 6-foot distance protocol while using common areas at the Hub.|
|8.||Hub Members: Have read and agree to comply with the current Hub Operational Procedures, in place for use of the Hub as a Member. Members who host guests (based on our current policies) are responsible for their guests at all times.|
|9.||Violations: All Users of the Hub agree that violations to the Hub Operational Procedures in place at this time may result in being asked to leave the facility and/or loss of membership.|
LIABILITY WAIVER NOTICE
The Hub management team is committed to providing a safe environment. By entering the Hub, all Users (Members, Guests, Staff) agree that the certification and affirmation above was answered truthfully and to the best of your ability. In addition, all Users agree to release the Hub Coworking Hawaii from any liability for the unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this unprecedented time. We look forward to welcoming you all back to our space when the time is right!
The Hub Team