Aloha Hub Community,
To protect Hub members, in accordance with the updated mandates from the Safe Access Program at the City and County of Honolulu, effective 9/13/2021 the Hub will be requiring all employees and members, including all memberships, dedicated desks and offices, as well as all guests and non-members to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or proof of negative FDA EUA approved COVID-19 test (within 48 hours) to enter the the space beyond the front desk.
Acceptable Proof of Vaccination:
– Hard copy of vaccination card
– Photo of vaccination card
– Safe Travels Hawaii application showing proof of vaccination
Exemptions & Considerations:
– Proof of negative FDA EUA approved COVID-19 test (within 48 hours) – Home tests are not accepted at this time. See available testing sites from the City & County Here.
– If you have 1 of 2 vaccinations for Pfizer or Moderna, we will extend a grace period until 9/20/21 for you to become fully vaccinated.
– If you are just picking up your mail at the front, you are exempt from this requirement. Masks are still mandatory to enter the space.
To learn more about the Safe Access Program Click Here. If you need to make changes to your membership please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please be safe.