Plan Features and Add-ons:
Add mail overage, storage fees past a week for packages, etc.
|Virtual Office Starter||Virtual Office Plus|
|2 coworking day passes/month, M-F, 9am-5pm Access||Included||Included|
|Mail Service for up to 5 names or businesses||Included up to 5, $30 for each additional 5||Included up to 5, $30 for each additional 5|
|Weekly Mail Forwarding Included (all mail must fit inside 1 USPS Large Flat Rate Box)||$95.00/month||Included|
|1 Local Phone Number with Virtual Call Menus||$10.00/month||Included|
|Mail Acceptance||First 50 pieces per month included, $20.00 for each 50 additional||First 50 pieces per month included, $20.00 for each 50 additional|
|Package Storage||Free for 1 week, $1/day for each day after||Free for 1 week, $1/day for each day after|
Two types of identification are required. One must contain a photograph of the addressee(s).
Acceptable identification includes:
- Valid driver’s license or state non-driver’s identification card
- Armed forces, government, university, or recognized corporate identification card
- Passport, alien registration card or certificate of naturalization
- Current lease, mortgage or Deed of Trust
- Voter or vehicle registration card
- Home or vehicle insurance policy
A photocopy of your identification may be retained by agent for verification.
USPS Form 1583 must be filled out and notarized. You can download it here: https://about.usps.com/forms/ps1583.pdf