Please note that this is a running list. Updates about our response to the COVID-19 situation will bolded and italicized.
To our Hub Members,
Your safety and well-being and that of our team is our number one priority. We will continue to monitor guidance and mandates from our local and state governments, the DOH and CDC. In response to the latest developments surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19), here are the latest changes and updates to our space until further notice:
Sanitation and Safety Measures
- The Hub has a daily sanitizing crew that comes in at 1pm and 8pm.
- A sanitizing station has been placed in the main entryway and kitchen entrance. All members and guests will be required to sanitize their hands upon entry.
- All members must check-in on the Hub Coworking App for security measures and to assist with contact tracing if needed.
- All guests must sign in for security measures and to assist with contact tracing if needed.
- Floor decals have been placed in front of the Host Desk for physical distancing
- We are not accepting cash at this time. Debit, Credit and charges to your personal and team account are accepted.
- Table markers will be at the entry sanitizing station. Members using the coworking areas will grab a table marker to place at their work area. When you’re done for the day, please leave the table marker in place to prompt our team to sanitize your area. If you move to a different work area for the day, grab another table marker so we can ensure the sanitization of the work area after each use.
- Desks, tables and chairs have been rearranged or removed to allow for proper physical distancing. Dividers have been placed in certain areas to create safety barriers. Please do not rearrange the layout without approval by our team.
Here are the City & County of Honolulu’s Mask Rules, and here are the latest changes and updates to our space and how they may affect you:
- Masks must be worn when entering and moving around our facilities.
- Masks must be worn when interacting with other people in the Hub regardless whether they are in your team, household or your family regardless of physical distance. Interacting also means talking with and at one another.
- Masks must be worn when using our meeting rooms.
- Masks must be worn correctly, covering both the mouth and nose.
- Face shields are not an appropriate substitution for masks, but you may wear them in addition to a face mask if you prefer.
- Tables and chairs will be arranged to allow for proper physical distancing of 6 feet. Please do not move tables or chairs around.
- Once you take your designated spot to work, you can remove your mask.
- Until further notice, we will not be making any exceptions.
All members should make their own decisions for their own health and welfare and should decide if they want to use the Hub given our mask requirements. Any member that feels that they are unable or unwilling to comply with these mask rules may cancel their membership effective immediately and will no longer incur any additional fees.
Membership, Access and Amenities
- Our Suite 100 doors will be unlocked for normal business hours M-F, 9am-5pm.
- Hosts will be available at the front desk starting for mail, parking validations, printer/tech issues and general questions.
- Shared Kitchen Changes to reflect the C&C of Honolulu’s Reopening Strategy:
- A hand sanitizing station has been placed at the main entrance.
- Limited seating will be available for members that want to eat or drink at the dining table. Please keep your mask on while in the kitchen if you are not actively eating or drinking.
- You’re welcome to use the microwave, toaster oven and other amenities but please sanitize your hands before using.
- Coffee station and beer taps will be available. Please sanitize your hands before using.
- In order for us to safely provide filtered water and ice, we’re asking everyone to not use their personal water containers (ie: hydroflasks) at the water dispenser. Please use a glass pitcher to refill. If you decide to use a glass cup, please grab a clean one before pouring again.
- We encourage members to bring their own dishes and utensils
- Our shared dishes and cutlery can still be used. We ask that you empty and rinse your dishes of any waste and liquids before placing them in the provided sanitizing bins.
- Our team will load/unload the dishwasher throughout the day.
- We will be requiring all members and guests to use face coverings while using our meeting rooms. In accordance with the City & County of Honolulu’s Mask Wearing Rules.
- All meeting rooms will be open while reflecting current restrictions. We’re allowing up to 2 people in the Sound Box, Suite 200 Entry and Suite 200 Corner Meeting Rooms. We’re also allowing up to 4 people in the Boardroom. The Workshop Room can accommodate up to 5 people. Be sure to book the meeting rooms via the app before using.
- In the unforeseeable event that a COVID case has been identified in the facility, Hub Coworking Hawaii will implement the following plan:
- Notify all members while maintaining confidentiality
- Close for 24-72 hours.
- Deep professional cleaning of facility
- Continual updates with members on current status and plan
COVID-19 Certification and Liability Release Notice
BEFORE ENTERING Hub Coworking Hawaii, read this notice carefully. The safety of our community is our utmost priority. As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, we are closely monitoring the situation and following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), our government, local health authorities, industries best practices, and feedback from our community. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
BY ENTERING HUB COWORKING HAWAII, YOU ARE AFFIRMING AND REPRESENTING THAT:
|1.||You have NOT tested positive for COVID-19, or you are NOT presumptively positive for COVID-19 based on your health care provider’s assessment of your symptoms.|
|2.||You have NOT been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting to receive test results.|
|3.||You are NOT currently experiencing, or have NOT experienced any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days:|
|4.||You have NOT, in the past 14 days, been in close contact with anyone who experienced any of the above symptoms or has experienced any of the above symptoms since your contact.|
|5.||You have NOT, in the past 14 days, been in close contact to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.|
|6.||You have NOT, in the past 14 days, been on a flight or traveled outside of Hawaii or have been in close contact to anyone who has.|
|7.||You WILL abide by CDC guidelines for current social distancing, which includes wearing a mask, and practicing the 6-foot distance protocol while using common areas at the Hub.|
|8.||Hub Members: Have read and agree to comply with the current Hub Operational Procedures, in place for use of the Hub as a Member. Members who host guests (based on our current policies) are responsible for their guests at all times.|
|9.||Violations: All Users of the Hub agree that violations to the Hub Operational Procedures in place at this time may result in being asked to leave the facility and/or loss of membership.|
LIABILITY WAIVER NOTICE
The Hub management team is committed to providing a safe environment. By entering the Hub, all Users (Members, Guests, Staff) agree that the certification and affirmation above was answered truthfully and to the best of your ability. In addition, all Users agree to release the Hub Coworking Hawaii from any liability for the unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this unprecedented time. We look forward to welcoming you all back to our space when the time is right!
The Hub Team