Apply to be a Marketing and Special Projects Intern at the Hub Coworking Hawai‘i.
– an undergrad majoring in Marketing or other Business Majors?
– a young professional looking to network?
– a person that wants to support the local community?
– flexible and eager to learn more?
The Hub is seeking an intern that is looking for work-place experience, and has the following:
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist with Newsletter management and Content Creation
- Assist Community Manager with day-to-day tasks and community upkeep
- Create flyers, promote events, and curate internal communications
- Demonstrates knowledge of Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets, email etc.)
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Requires knowledge of the ability to operate computer equipment.
- Ability to consistently manage time effectively
- Comfortable in a flexible work environment
- Ability to use content creation platforms (Canva, Adobe Suite etc.)
- Must have own laptop and consistent method of communication
Students at any of the universities (UH Manoa, UH West Oahu, HPU & Chaminade) and colleges (KCC, HCC, LCC, & WCC) on Oahu are more than welcome to apply on Handshake.
If you are unable to view the application on that platform, please send your resume to our Community Manager, Josh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Now Open
Due: August 15th, 2021